No. This doesn’t involve King Arthur, excalibur or or anybody’s round table. But if you remember…
- watching a black & white TV
- owning 78 rpm records
- being asked, ‘who’s your favorite monkey’ and it was Davy, Micky, Peter or Michael…not Curious George
- watching the moon landing…live
- some of your friends going to Woodstock
- drinking legally at the age of 18
…then, you may relate to some of the musings I’ve posted since some people may consider you ‘middle-aged.’ And if you don’t remember those things, you still may find some amusment in the thoughts I’ve posted.
Faced with the unavoidable fact that I’m getting older, rather than wallow in the depths of depression, I’ve decided to try to see the lighter side. Enjoy and please feel free to comment if you can relate!